- Please be honest about the purpose of the shoot, and what the images will be used for. I have different pricing for personal images and if the photos are for commercial purposes.
- I only accept bookings for women, and non-binary people at the moment. In case of a couple shoot, at least one of the partners has to be a woman or non-binary person.
- If you’d like to bring a friend, please ask in advance. Most of the time this is perfectly fine but I like to know beforehand.
- Make sure you give a clear description of your ideas, you can also send some inspiration images. This way I know we’re on the same page about what kind of shoot you’d like to do.
If you don’t have specific ideas, at least let me know what genre you’d like to shoot and what parts of your body you do & don’t want to show.
- You have to be at least 18 years old to book a photoshoot with me, even if you just want fashion shots and portraits.
- In case of a nude or erotic session, you must be 21 years or older.
- If I’m in doubt of your age, I can ask for a government ID, or refuse to do the session. If you wish to bring a friend or family member to the shoot, the same age minimums apply.
- Please do not edit, crop or modify my pictures, unless we agreed otherwise.
- Title (possession) of and copyright to all products shall remain with me until you have paid in full. All photos are copyrighted. The digital images created by me remain my property.
- I reserve the creative rights to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within my artistic standards. I do not provide additional photography sessions in the event you are not satisfied with your appearance in the final images.
- You can decide whether I’m allowed to publish any pictures or not. In case I am allowed, you can pick which ones I get to share. I will always respect your decision if you want to keep the photos private.
- In case of a boudoir, fetish, nude or erotic photography session, I will photograph you in kinky clothing, lingerie or possible the nude. Due to adjusting hair or directing you to pose, I may have limited contact with you. I will ask for consent when needed of course.
- Sexual contact towards me is prohibited during the photoshoot.
- In order to book your shoot, a deposit of half the package price has to be made. If you cancel within 2 weeks before the shoot, you will lose this deposit and a new deposit has to be paid in order to reschedule. If you cancel the second time within 14 days, a new deposit has to be made to make a third appointment. When the third appointment is also cancelled by you, you will again lose the deposit and no new appointment will be made.
- The second half of the package price has to be paid on the day of the shoot.
- The makeup service and the photo gallery add-ons also have to be paid on the day of the shoot.
- No photo’s, edited or unedited, will be sent to you until I have received the full payment for the shoot package, and if applicable the makeup service and photo gallery add-on.
- If you want to add extra photos or you want to buy an album or wall art, you can buy those after the shoot. But no products will be sent to you before full payment has been received by me. You can add extra photos or buy albums and wall art until one month after the shoot.
- Deposits are always non-refundable, so if you paid a deposit and then decide you don’t want to book me anymore, I will not refund the cancellation fee.
- Deposits expire after 3 months. If you don’t make a new appointment within three months, you lose the deposit and no new appointment can be made.
- You can choose whether you or I select the photos. If you want to do it yourself, I’ll send a gallery of unedited photos if the photo gallery fee of €75 is paid. Keep in mind this is not the end result at all, and do NOT use or share these unedited photos under any circumstances. Please make a selection for the photos within 2 weeks. I will then send the edited photos. If no selection is sent to me within a month, you will not receive any edited pictures.
- Travel expenses in case of a shoot not in my own studio must be reimbursed to me and will be added to the balance due at the shoot. Travel fees are pre-determined and will be set out in the initial payment total.
- If you do not like an edit, I can do minor touch-ups one time, but after that I require a €10 fee per photo edit.
- Terms and info on gift certificates can be found here.